- Earn Points
5% of the room charges are earned as points
- Points can only be earned for eligible charges.
- Payments made for extra fees other than room charges (e.g. extra bed, laundry, phone calls); will be excluded for earning points.
- Points are not applicable for the room stay at some special rates, agency rate or Online Travel Agency rate, and associated with seminars and banquet events.
5% of charges for food and beverages are earned as points
- Points can be earned at Walkerhill Hotel restaurants.
Ondal (Korean restaurant), Geumryong (Chinese restaurant), The Buffet (Buffet restaurant), MYONGWOLGWAN (HANWOO BEEF BARBECUE RESTAURANT), PIZZA HILL (Pizza restaurant), The Pavilion (Lobby lounge), Le Passage (Gourmet Store), MOEGI (Japanese restaurant), Re:BAR (Bar & Social lounge)
- Points cannot be earned for certain promotions,
purchase of gift certificate, room services, MYONGWOLGWAN Annex and
external services (e.g. customized packing, table setting).
Other outlets you can earn points:
- 5% of charges for other restaurants operated by Walkerhill are earned as points.
- Martina Lounge (Airport lounge located in T1, T2 of Incheon International Airport)
- Geumryong (Samil building branch)
Point savings for the amount spent at the Walkerhill Store.
- 1% of the purchase amount will be earned.
- Point savings may not be applicable for some items and promotion products.
- Products and some promotions other than from the stores listed above are excluded from the point system.
- Points in your account will automatically expire three years after, at the end of the last month of the 3-year period.
- Charges subject to earning points excludes miscellaneous fees, taxes, service charges.
- Points cannot be earned upon any other membership discounts, coupons, or alliance card discounts provided by the Hotel.
- Use Points
Use points as cash
- 1 Point equals to the value of 1 Korean won. It can be used as cash starting from 100 points.
- For rooms, F&B outlets in the hotel and operated by Walkerhill Hotel, points can be used for payment.
- Points can be used at :
Walkerhill Hotel Room, Ondal (Korean restaurant), Geumryong (Chinese restaurant), The Buffet (Buffet restaurant), MYONGWOLGWAN (HANWOO BEEF BARBECUE RESTAURANT), PIZZA HILL (Pizza restaurant), The Pavilion (Lobby lounge), Le Passage (Gourmet Store), MOEGI (Japanese restaurant), Re:BAR (Bar & Social lounge), Martina Lounge (Airport Lounge, located within T1, T2 of Incheon International Airport), Geumryong (Samil building branch), Forest Park
- Other than outlets above and for certain promotions, points cannot be saved.
- If you pay by points for your stay, the amount will be deducted from the roomrate in the bill.
Use of points
Use of points Products Points subtracted Details Remarks 1 Night Stay 120,000 Point Deluxe Room @ Grand Walkerhill Reservation must be made in advance and please notify us when redeeming your points.
Inquiries shall be made concerning room upgrades using points.
150,000 Point Deluxe Room @ Vista Walkerhill
Deluxe Room @ Douglas House
(KRW 50,000 /
Certificates are available to use at : Walkerhill hotel rooms, restaurants, bars and Incheon Airport Transit Hotel. You may request exchange on the homepage (my walkerhill) or at the Grand Walkerhill Seoul front desk.Information
- Points cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
- If there are fewer points saved (usable points) than what is required, then partial payment using the saved points may not be allowed.
- Points to be subtracted are subject to change due to circumstances of the hotel.
- Walkerhill Rewards Stamp
Stamp saving for every room night
- We provide one stamp per night only for the regular room rate.
- Stamp savings are not applicable for the room stay at some special rates, agency rate or OTA rate, and associated with seminars and banquet events.
- Saved stamps will automatically be invalidated upon expiration of membership.
Walkerhill Rewards Stamp Benefit
Walkerhill Rewards Stamp Benefit will be offered according to the number of stamps as below, and points and e-coupons will be sent to the membership account 4 days after the stamp achieved.
Walkerhill Rewards Stamp Benefit 5times Walkerhill Rewards 10,000 points 10times Walkerhill Rewards 10,000 points 15times Walkerhill Rewards 10,000 points 20times Hangang view up-grade coupon 25times Grand Deluxe Suite 1-night coupon (mountain view) 30times Hangang view up-grade coupon 35times Walkerhill Rewards 30,000 points 40times Hangang view up-grade coupon 45times Walkerhill Rewards 30,000 points 50times Vista Junior Corner Suite 1-night coupon (mountain view) 55times Walkerhill Rewards 50,000 points 60times Walkerhill Rewards 50,000 points 65times Walkerhill Rewards 50,000 points 70times Walkerhill Rewards 50,000 points 75times Douglas Suite 1-night coupon (mountain view) 80times Walkerhill Rewards 100,000 points 85times Walkerhill Rewards 100,000 points 90times Walkerhill Rewards 100,000 points 95times Walkhill Rewards, 150,000 points 100times Club suite 1-night coupon (mountain view)
- Stamps will be reset to 1 every 100 stamps.
- The specific operation and use policy of stamp benefits is subject to change according to the hotel policy, and in this case, you will be informed in advance via more than 2 channels out of the notice board on the website, alert talk message, or e-DM.
Stamp Benefit User's Guide
- The validity of points and e-coupons received from stamp benefit is 3 years and 6 months respectively, and you must present Walkerhill Rewards Membership Card upon using.
- Conditions for the river view upgrade & using room voucher
- Benefit can be offered for only one night per one guestroom and cannot be offered on December 24, 25, and 31.
- It can be used by only member herself/himself and the room voucher can be used only for the room with mountain view.
- You should notify about the use of coupon upon making a reservation and you may not use the benefit due to the hotel occupancy situation.
- If cancel on the same day or no-show after the reservation, the coupon will be used for penalty charge.
- Other membership discounts or benefits cannot be duplicated upon staying with the room voucher provided as a stamp benefit.
- When providing room vouchers, we contact the guest individually for the agreement on the use of personal information to process public charge and tax which will be paid in full by Walkerhill Hotels & Resorts. Please note that room vouchers cannot be offered if you do not agree on the use of personal information.
WALKERHILL REWARDS FAQ
- What kind of membership is Walkerhill Rewards?
The Walkerhill Rewards membership is free to join and provides points and membership privileges based on the quantity and frequency of the member’s use of the hotel and its services.
- How do I apply for Walkerhill Rewards membership?
Sign up for Walkerhill Rewards membership at the hotel, via the Walkerhill website, or through the Walkerhill App
When you sign up for membership through the Walkerhill website, the Walkerhill Rewards membership number is automatically generated and therefore available immediately.
- Can I edit my customer information if I entered it wrong?
Visit the Walkerhill website and click on “My Walkerhill” to change your name, cell phone number, date of birth, and address. You cannot change the email associated with your account, however, as it serves as your account ID.
- I requested email verification but the email is not in my inbox.
The verification email may be in your spam folder or you may have entered an invalid email address. If you have entered an invalid email address, please wait 1 hour and try to apply once again.
- I signed up with my Naver ID, but I am not able to login.
If you signed up for the Walkerhill website using your social account (Facebook, Google, Naver, Kakao), simply click on the social account you used to register for the Walkerhill website and log in to your account.
- I can’t change my password.
If you are unable to change your password, you may be using a password that does not comply with the rules set for Walkerhill website passwords.
- No more than 3 characters of continuous string (123 or 321, abc, cba, etc.)
- English (capital/lower case) + Numeric + Special Character Combinations 8-12 digits
- A special character is required: !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, ?, _, ~, +, -
(A minimum of 1 special character is required; all special characters can be used if so desired)
- Passwords cannot include personal ID number, year or date of birth.
- I joined Walkerhill Rewards at the hotel. How do I check my reservation or information on the websit
If you registered to the Walkerhill website with the same email provided when you signed up in person, then your account will be linked and you can check your points and information. However, the reservations made before you became a member cannot be accessed.
- Do you issue a physical card that will be sent to me when I sign up for Walkerhill Rewards?
Physical cards are not issued for a Walkerhill Rewards membership. Simply present your membership number to accumulate and redeem rewards, which you can find through the following sources:
- The Walkerhill Website
- Walkerhill App
- A text message you should have received after applying for membership via SMS or Kakao Talk.
- How is membership level determined?
The Walkerhill Rewards membership is divided into three levels: Classic, Plus and Premier.
New members receive Classic level upon registration. Plus and Premier levels will be granted based on the number of times a guest stays in the hotel or the number of nights a guest spends hotel over the course of a year.
Membership level is based on points earned in one calendar year (from January 1 to December 31) and are reflected in the first week of January the following year.
If a guest fulfills the necessary number of stays for a level increase during the course of the year, the level will be raised five days after the date of checkout.
- How long does the level increase last?
Membership levels will be maintained until December 31 of the current year. If the level has been upgraded for the year, it will remain eligible until December 31 of the following year.
For example, if Classic members meet all of the conditions to become a Plus member with a checkout on July 15, 2019 then they will be upgraded to a Plus-level membership on July 20, 2019. This Plus-level membership will be maintained until December 31, 2020.
- Do I accumulate points with all of my money spent at the hotel?
Duplicate discounts cannot be applied, so if discounts from credit card affiliates or a paid memberships or other partnerships are applied, or if other promotions are used, then points will not be accumulated.
In addition, external purchases like gift certificates, paid membership annual fee, room service, packaging, and other service fees are excluded from the point accumulation.
To accumulate points on a stay at the hotel, members must either call the hotel directly or book through the Walkerhill website. Points can be accumulated when payment for room is made directly by the member and the member is staying in the room. Points cannot be accumulated on charges other than room rates, such as special offers, travel agent fees, academic conferences or banquets.
- When are Walkerhill Rewards Points accumulated?
Points will be accumulated five days after check-out date for hotel stays, while restaurant points will be awarded the day after the restaurant visit.
- How long do my points last?
Points will expire on the last day of the month end 3 years from the date of accrual.
- How can I check my current point total?
Login to the Walkerhill website or mobile app and click on “My Walkerhill” to check your current point total.
- How can I use my Walkerhill Points?
One point can be exchanged at the equivalent of 1 KRW at available outlets including Walkerhill hotels, restaurants, bars, and other available stores. Members can also exchange them for a night’s stay, room upgrades, and a Walkerhill gift certificates. Points are not accumulated for some specific products and promotions.
- Can Walkerhill Rewards Points be exchanged for gift certificates?
If a member has accumulated 50,000 or more points, they can exchange points for gift certificates in 50,000 increments. Apply to exchange points for gift certificates on the website by clicking on “My Walkerhill” or by visiting the Grand Walkerhill Seoul Front Desk.
- Can I transfer my Rewards points to a family member or someone else?
Points must be accumulated and used in your own account. You cannot give them to family members or transfer points to others.
- I didn’t apply for my points immediately. Can I request credit for them later?
You can accumulate points up to three months after the stay date by requesting credit. If you are a new member, you can accumulate points on money spent in the last 30 days before your registration date.
Visit the Walkerhill website and click on “My Walkerhill” and attach a file to the “Point Request” to request points for a previous purchase. We will check whether it is possible to accumulate points for a previous visit. When you receive another discount, however, you cannot accumulate points.
- I stayed at the hotel but did not receive my points.
Points typically register to your account within five days of checkout.
If you used coupons, received special discounts, or made your reservation via an external reservation site, you will not be eligible for membership points.
If you believe you should still receive points, please visit the Walkerhill website, click on My Walkerhill and then attach the file to leave a request for review. We will check to see whether you should receive points for your stay.
- Can I earn airline mileage if I stay at Walkerhill?
You can earn 500 miles per 1 night’s stay. You can request airline mileage for the stay at the time of check-in. It takes about two weeks to register in your account.
- Can I get both the Walkerhill Rewards points and airline mileage?
Points cannot be duplicated with airline mileage, so you have to choose between them.
- Which airlines can I choose from?
You can earn mileage for Asiana Airlines and JAL Airlines.
- Can I convert Walkerhill Rewards Point to airline miles?
Currently, you can switch to Asiana Miles only. If you have more than 10,000 Walkerhill Rewards points, you can switch to Asiana Miles on a 5,000-point basis. The conversion rate is 25:1. For example, 10,000 Walkerhill Rewards points can be converted into 400 Asiana miles.
- I missed the point request during the special double mileage event.
Double Miles Special Event points are only possible if you request the points within the necessary time frame. You cannot get double mileage benefits after that period has expired.
- How can I save the rewards stamp?
We provide one stamp per night only for the regular room rate.
Stamp savings are not applicable for the room stay at some special rates, agency rate or Online Travel Agency rate, and associated with seminars and banquet events.
Saved stamps will automatically be invalidated upon expiration of membership
- How can I use the point or coupon to be received for stamp benefits?
The point or coupon will be issued to your membership account 4 days after the day of achieving a certain number of stamps, and it can be used for restaurant or guest room service.
If you have any further questions regarding Walkerhill Rewards, please contact us by phone or email and we will be glad to answer them.
- Grand Walkerhill
- +82-2-450-4468 (Weekdays from 09:00 ~ 18:00)
- Vista Walkerhill
- +82-2-2022-0525 (Weekdays from 09:00 ~ 18:00)